Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Top 25 here I come!!!

I received a call today from Demelza from the Vodafone Foundation Australia. We had a good chat about my application, what I do with Camp Quality already etc, and at the end of the conversation, she advised me that I had made it into the top 25 shortlist...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Apparently my video was a big hit in the office, giving them all a good laugh - which is the best medicine as we all know!!

Where to from here? Well... the top 25's written application, 2 page professional CV and video are submitted to the selection panel, who over the next couple of days will select the top 10 applicants, who will then be invited to come for an interview in the next week or so - in Sydney!!

I will be meeting with Brooke (Camp Quality South Queensland Area Manager) on Friday to discuss a whole bunch of things, and prepare for if I get the call-up into the top 10...

Fingers crossed!!

ps: Forgot to mention, my Youtube video has now had over 1100 views!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will be stalking for the top 10 announcement from tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete