Saturday, February 6, 2010

Camp Quality Leader's Gee-Up

The annual Camp Quality (South Queensland) Leader's Gee-Up was held today. This is the day that the leadership team gets together to go over any changes in policy and procedures, catch up with each other and have a whole heap of fun!

I was given the opportunity to give an update to the rest of the leadership team on Booger Mobile (http://boogermobile.blogspot.com) and also fill them in on my Vodafone World of Difference application. My video submission was also shown, which was warmly received!

After the necessary discussions etc had taken place (you know, the boring but necessary stuff that goes on in the background of all organisations), the leadership team headed off to Auchenflower for some fun therapy - playing croquet!!

Turns out that I'm not too bad at it, although I suspect it's a little like golf - you hit a few good shots and remember those, but ignore the dodgy shots in between!!

I am buoyed by the support I am receiving from my friends and family, campers and companions (and the staff) from Camp Quality, and am holding my breath while waiting for the shortlisting to occur...

Perhaps I should breathe normally instead? :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment